Kobbs is and will continue to be a high service, customer-oriented business with planned growth to accommodate the transportation needs of the all sectors, such as construction, energy, oil and gas sector etc and become one of the industry leaders in years to come.
- To provide the highest possible quality of people and service in our field.
- To do everything possible to meet our customers’ needs in a timely, courteous, and helpful manner. To always remember that our customers are our life’s blood and our reason for existence, that serving them is not an imposition on our time; it is the reason we are here.
- To make a fair and reasonable profit so that the Company can continue to exist.
- To provide a work environment that enables every employee to reach the highest possible level of professional and personal fulfillment.
- The Company and its management will make every effort to provide working conditions that enable all employees to fulfill their personal needs and goals and to maximize their professional growth as part of this Company. In return, employees are expected to put forth maximum effort and initiative towards the performance of their jobs and achievement of the Company’s goals.
- We are dedicated to a process of constant improvement –continuously seeking ways to improve our operation and better serve our customers. Management and employees will work together and will constantly seek new ideas and suggestions, from each other and from customers, to achieve this end.
- We believe that our customers’ needs are critical and vital to their operation, and we understand their sense of urgency.
- We will provide the utmost quality of service, no matter how small or how large the task.
- We will provide innovative solutions and continuous improvements for our clientele.
- We will promote safety, professionalism, and create an environment of mutual respect and teamwork.
- We are positive and passionate about what we do.
- We are honest and open, and keep our commitments.
- We believe “the customer is always right”.